Remedios bag - Boom black
Say hello to Remedios, one of our most versatile bienhechas. You can wear her as a clutch in a very fancy way, and also across your waist as a belt bag. By the way! You can also wear it crossbody, she looks amazing in many ways!
You can also combine her with some accessories such as Rosario, Rosarito and Marita so you can make her even more useful.
- Wear it as a belt bag or crossbody. You can add an adjustable belt
- You can also wear it as a hand bag
- Rosarito: One purse with zip fastener, 10 cm x 8 cm
- Rosario: One purse with zip fastener, 15 cm x 8 cm
- Marita: One purse without zip fastener, with press stud fastener and finished and painted edges, 15 cm x 8 cm
Sizes and details
- 11cm x 21 cm x 3,5 cm
- Finished and painted edges for a greater protection
- Magnet fastener
- You can add a belt (120 cm by default)
- Available in 11 colors
- Is the belt included?No, you have to include the belt separately. You can do it by selecting the option you want just below "Cheer your bienhecha up with an extra belt" and clicking the option "Such a good idea! I want it!".
- Can I wear it crossbody with the belt? When you add a belt to Remedios, it's by defect a 120 cm one. With this one, you can use it as a belt bag. If you want to wear your Remedios crossbody, you need to add a 140 cm belt. You can do it in Customized Remedios or by adding it through the frequently bought together with Remedios items that you can find below :)
- Has it internal pockets?Yes, Remedios has one internal pocket. If you want more internal compartments, you can add extras like Rosario, Rosarito or Marita. Take a look below at the accessories frequently bought together with Remedios
LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS MATERIAL:
Recycled eco-leather is a very long-lasting material, easy to care for, and a sustainable and quality choice that offers a lot of possibilities. It is a real and sustainable alternative to plastic and other materials coming from oil that enjoys a certificate by Oeko Tex Leather Standard and Global Recycled Standard.
We strongly believe that recycling is the future and it is one of the keys to saving our planet. That is why we choose a recycled material like our eco-leather, which, in addition, has the appearance, feel, and the scent of natural leather. This is due to the fact that these materials are treated with the same processes as in tanneries and they are produced using the same equipment and methods used with genuine leather.
In order to manufacture our recycled leather, our local provider uses bovine-type fibers that come from the tanning process. That is to say when the skins are divided to equal or reduce their thickness. In short, the material comes from the waste that has so far been burned through a highly polluting industrial process. Therefore, we believe that we are making this waste valuable again and turning something so negative of this industry into something positive.
o make the new material, these fibers are combined only with natural latex (never plastic) in a unique eco machinery. As a result, our products get softness, smoothness, and the most select leather scent.
Oh! We almost forgot it: Our reliable local provider of recycled leather is also MADE IN SPAIN ;)